Администрация форума не несет ответственности за содержание информации, которую размещают посетители! Многие тексты,картинки,фото и любая другая информация взяты с инет паутины. Если Вы нашли что то своё и хотите предъявить свои права , просьба связаться с Администрацией! (Администрация форума ) ВНИМАНИЕ : Мы не оказываем помощь в выборе и покупки недвижимости в Болгарии . Мы постараемся создать у вас представление о современной Болгарии с учетом всех плюсов и минусов . Надеемся материалы представленные здесь помогут и простым туристам и тем , кто желает приобрести недвижимость в этой стране . (Администрация форума .)

Мир путешествия и туризма

Объявление

РЕКЛАМА : ВИЗА В БОЛГАРИЮ . ПОЛУЧИТЬ КОНСУЛЬТАЦИЮ И СДАТЬ ДОКУМЕНТЫ НА ВИЗУ В БОЛГАРИЮ В СУРГУТЕ . Для жителей Ханты-Мансийского и Ямало-Ненецкого округа. htpp://idombg.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мир путешествия и туризма » ОСТОРОЖНО МОШЕННИКИ » ОСТОРОЖНО МОШЕННИКИ .Покупка недвижимости в Болгарии

ОСТОРОЖНО МОШЕННИКИ .Покупка недвижимости в Болгарии

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 36

ОСТОРОЖНО МОШЕННИКИ .Покупка недвижимости в Болгарии .
Этот раздел мы рекомендуем прочитать  , перед тем как изучать  другие аспекты покупки  недвижимости в Болгарии .
Наша цель  не отговорить вас , а предупредить . ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕН , ЗНАЧИТ ВООРУЖЕН .

В Болгарии много квартир в ипотеке , и эти квартиры   агенства недвижимости  продает не уведомив покупателя .
Пример :  агенства недвижимости  " Кутузофф"   оформило продажу   покупателю из Новосибирска  не поставив , его в  известность . Имея нотариальный акт на руках  покупатель узнал , что квартира  за которую он заплатил немалые деньги может быть выставлена на продажу .
история неприятная и какая то мутная  . Вот в этом сюжете  директор  агенства " Кутузофф" Котлярова Ирина   призывает   покупать через агенства    недвижимости     
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Snc4Eqs … re=related
А вот в этом -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFc2lOYb … re=related
Эта же самая директор  пытается  скрыться от надоедливого  покупателя , которому эта фирма умудрилась впарить ипотечную квартиру .
Вот здесь источник   где  видна вся хронология   событий  -  http://qps.ru/bLyvM
Мой совет  , очень внимательно   относитесь к выбору  агенства недвижимости  при  покупки недвижимости в Болгарии .
В период кризиса   многие фирмы  не выполняют своих обязательств   и  многие квартиры находятся в залоге у банков , о чем покупатель узнает об этом  после  того как уже передал деньги  и   даже получил  акт на недвижимость .
Имея желание купить недвижимость обязательно найдите  надежного независимого  юриста , который   сможет  проверить эту недвижимость на чистоту . Необходимо иметь  справку об отсутствии   тяжести , которая будет фигурировать в  предварительном договоре .
Вообще по большому счету агенства недвижимости это ещё одна  ступенька  риска . Не верьте  всем этим увещеваниям , недвижимость вполне можно купить и бех всякого агенства , просто нужно знать , как .  Короче  холодный разум и  полное изучение всех нюансов поможет не  совершить ошибку . Случай С " Кутузофф" не единичный  , кидать народ  в Болгарии   не является  чем то особенным . Короче " Не верьте  данайцам дары приносящие  "
Продолжение следует .
А этот Виктор Щеглов молодец . Кстати он выиграл в  суде   Новосибирска по другому  делу . так что  зря  " Кутузофф" надеется на то , что этот человек отступит .

Отредактировано nord (2012-02-07 09:53:43)

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is wonderful, as well as the content!

Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all important infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

What's up Dear, are you in fact visiting this web site on a regular basis, if so then you will without doubt take pleasant know-how.

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am truly pleassant to read everthing at alone place.

I am really impressed together with your writing talents and also with the format to your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's uncommon to peer a great blog like this one these days..

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Nice replies in return of this matter with firm arguments and explaining the whole thing on the topic of that.

It's truly a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and article is truly fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such content.

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

This article will help the internet people for building up new web site or even a weblog from start to end.

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am satisfied to exhibit that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much indubitably will make certain to don?t forget this website and give it a look on a relentless basis.

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how on the topic of unpredicted emotions.

You are so interesting! I don't believe I've read through a single thing like this before. So great to discover someone with a few unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

Wow, wonderful weblog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The total glance of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!

Hi colleagues, its fantastic paragraph concerning teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

This design is steller! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Hello excellent blog! Does running a blog like this require a great deal of work? I have absolutely no knowledge of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just needed to ask. Cheers!

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be exciting to read through content from other writers and use something from other sites.

I think that everything posted was actually very logical. However, what about this? what if you added a little content? I ain't suggesting your content isn't solid, but suppose you added a title that grabbed people's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda plain. You could peek at Yahoo's front page and see how they write post titles to grab viewers to click. You might add a video or a pic or two to get people excited about what you've written. In my opinion, it could make your website a little bit more interesting.

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent concept

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Hello there, I discovered your blog by the use of Google even as searching for a related topic, your web site came up, it appears to be like great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just turned into aware of your blog via Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous folks will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all. However imagine if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this blog could definitely be one of the greatest in its niche. Superb blog!

Вы здесь » Мир путешествия и туризма » ОСТОРОЖНО МОШЕННИКИ » ОСТОРОЖНО МОШЕННИКИ .Покупка недвижимости в Болгарии