Администрация форума не несет ответственности за содержание информации, которую размещают посетители! Многие тексты,картинки,фото и любая другая информация взяты с инет паутины. Если Вы нашли что то своё и хотите предъявить свои права , просьба связаться с Администрацией! (Администрация форума ) ВНИМАНИЕ : Мы не оказываем помощь в выборе и покупки недвижимости в Болгарии . Мы постараемся создать у вас представление о современной Болгарии с учетом всех плюсов и минусов . Надеемся материалы представленные здесь помогут и простым туристам и тем , кто желает приобрести недвижимость в этой стране . (Администрация форума .)

Мир путешествия и туризма

Объявление

РЕКЛАМА : ВИЗА В БОЛГАРИЮ . ПОЛУЧИТЬ КОНСУЛЬТАЦИЮ И СДАТЬ ДОКУМЕНТЫ НА ВИЗУ В БОЛГАРИЮ В СУРГУТЕ . Для жителей Ханты-Мансийского и Ямало-Ненецкого округа. htpp://idombg.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мир путешествия и туризма » Риэлторы болгарской недвижимости » Внимание Фишка - ОЗНАКОМИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ТУРЫ В БОЛГАРИЮ

Внимание Фишка - ОЗНАКОМИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ТУРЫ В БОЛГАРИЮ

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 31

Сколько раз вы видели такое заманчивые предложения по бесплатному ознакомительному туру  в Болгарию .
Например вот такое     "Наша компания предлагает своим потенциальным клиентам четырехдневные бесплатные ознакомительные туры в Болгарию по объектам недвижимости. Мы подберем для Вас объекты по Вашим предпочтениям, провезем по районам, которые Вы желаете увидеть в удобное для Вас время. Наши специалисты будут уделять Вам максимум времени, чтобы помочь Вам в правильном выборе объекта недвижимости."
Но как известно бесплатный сыр бывает только в мышеловки .
Во первых за 4 дня  вам смогут показать , только то что  ну прямо срочно нужно продать риэлтору .
Во вторых если вам не понравиться , то что вам предлагают и вы не определитесь с покупкой  , то Вам придется за все предоставленные услуги платить в три дорога . Это тоже своеобразный способ зарабатывания денег на нашей  беспечности и  жадности .  Читайте внимательно  при каких случаях  поездка в действительности будет бесплатна   и сколько будет стоить проживание и все остальные радости  при отказе от покупки . Не дешевле и выгоднее ли будет оформить визу и съездить самому , взяв  в Болгарии машину на прокат  на месте ознакомиться с  обстановкой ?? . Каждый решает сам .

Сейчас недвижимость подешевела в Болгарии  и причем значительно  . Те варианты и по тем ценам по которым предлагают   российские риэлторы   это просто обдираловка .   Сейчас мало кто покупает дорогое  и добротное жилье , в основном  спрос на  апарты эконом класса  . Не поленитесь   сделайте самостоятельно визу , благо сейчас это на проблема , приезжайте в Болгарию берите машину на прокат  и   занимайтесь поисками самостоятельно . В интернете сейчас предостаточно информации  и о том как поехать и о том  где и что смотреть  и   о том как смотреть .  Ознакомительные туры  рассчитаны как правило дня на 4  .  Вы прилетаете уставшие , вас загружают по полной , вы не успеваете опомниться , как вам подсовывают  предварительный договор  и  просят внести залог , ну а если ещё и выбранная  вами недвижимость  по стоимости менее 50 000 евро , вам предлагают оплатить  ознакомительный тур  по  таким тарифам , что вам становится дурно .
Не торопитесь , сейчас  предложений море , а покупателей  тонюсенький ручеек .Думайте , думайте и ещё раз думайте .

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this site is actually nice.

I read this article fully regarding the resemblance of hottest and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

These are actually fantastic ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some nice things here. Any way keep up wrinting.

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Very shortly this web page will be famous amid all blogging viewers, due to it's fastidious posts

Marvelous, what a blog it is! This web site gives useful data to us, keep it up.

I am actually pleased to read this web site posts which contains lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these information.

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am in fact impressed to read all at single place.

Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the challenges. It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Thank you for sharing!

This information is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It's genuinely very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, so I just use web for that purpose, and obtain the most up-to-date news.

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this webpage; this website includes amazing and actually good information designed for readers.

Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web site.

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic blog!

I know this site gives quality depending content and extra information, is there any other web site which gives these information in quality?

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

You're so cool! I don't believe I've truly read something like that before. So great to find someone with unique thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Nice blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Appreciation to my father who shared with me on the topic of this webpage, this web site is genuinely remarkable.

Great post. I will be facing some of these issues as well..

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to provide something back and help others such as you aided me.

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

This post will help the internet users for building up new website or even a blog from start to end.

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to read articles from other writers and practice a little something from other web sites.

Вы здесь » Мир путешествия и туризма » Риэлторы болгарской недвижимости » Внимание Фишка - ОЗНАКОМИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ТУРЫ В БОЛГАРИЮ